Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

9/06/2007

World Card Making Day - October 6th - Save the Date!

Yeah Baby! In preparation for my MEGA World Card Making Day class... half of my Christmas cards are done!! Done, I tell you, DONE!!! Now I just need to do the other kit up to be *really* finished... and to make sure I have an idea on how long to expect this set to take to create. So, what's it all about? The first Saturday of each October is World Card Making Day. To celebrate and get in on the action, I will be holding a special MEGA class on that day. We will be using Simply Scrappin' Kits that have patterened paper, textured cardstock, self adhesive die cuts. I'll have the supplies cut and ready for you to assemble, and add your sentiments. You'll also have the template used to take home with you... and you can use the same template on any of the Simply Scrappin' kits in the current catty that strike your fancy! That's 40 cards in just one session... Fantabulous! I love the bright, cheery, semi non-traditional color combo of the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' kit.

Please note the new poll over on the right hand side asking for your preference on times for this event. I'm also working up a set of non-Holiday cards with another kit (see my messy "in progress" table below). My intent is to give each person their choice between the two kits... and possibly the option of doing two class kits' worth (I'll know more once I finish my second set of cards now that they're all designed to see how long the assembly and stamping part takes).

Plus, we'll have a fantastic special for FOUR days only (Oct. 4th - 8th)... 20% off any of the Simply Sent kits in the beginning of the catalog (pages 12-14)! I've been holding off getting one of these kits, just prioritizing other things first, but I'll definitely be picking some up now. They're great to have on hand when you need a card quick... and are also a great gift. It's an easy way for someone to try out stamping to see if they like it since everything you need is right in there. Which simply Sent kit is your favorite? Post in the second poll on the right (if you're one of my stamping customers and vote, you'll be entered in a prize drawing)! I hope you'll join us in celebrating World Card Making Day on October 6th! Meredith

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home