Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

8/10/2007

Pick Your Family promo... want $191-$232 worth of free stuff?!?

Hot news... Hot news... Hot news... Stampin' Up! just published our newest promotion! This one is special for those who have ever thought about joining the Stampin' Up family... my family! Now through the end of September, when you purchase the Starter kit, you also get to choose a whole color family of classic ink pads to be added to your kit! That's an extra 12 ink pads... an additional $57.95 value. The starter kit is already a fantastic deal, but when you add in the extra pads, it's almost irresistable. The value of the kit is over $390, but is just $199 to purchase! You can see the starter kit options by clicking here. It's also on the inside back cover of the catalog. You can swap out which stamp sets and ink colors to be included in the main kit, and there is an optional Stampin' Memories add on too that makes the kit an even better value (over $481 value for just $249). Plus, as I posted earlier, each new person that signs up with me get to choose a stamp set out of my special stash! What have you got to lose? Contact me with any questions. I can't wait to build my little family! Meredith

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home