Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

7/27/2007

Convention News - Unconfirmed

Hi folks! Some of the wonderful demonstrators at convention this year (lucky ducks! I *really* wanted to go again this year... I haven't had that much fun since... I can't remember when!) anyway... off topic a bit there... the wonderful demo's are posting some news. Since I'm not there in person, I'll list this as unconfirmed at this point, but I suspect it is accurate. ALL sets in ALL future mini collection catalogs will be die cut... not just the upcoming mini collection!! Wahoo!! I think this will be great! All too often, my new sets sit unused for way to long because I haven't gotten around to mounting them yet, so I hope this will get me using them faster and creating more great projects to share with my stamping friends. So far, they are not saying that the whole collection catalog will be die cut. I guess time will tell on this one! Also, we will be getting a fantastic update to our Demonstrator Business websites. The sneak peeks I have seen are simply gorgeous... and there will be a ton of new functionality. I'll be able to post my class/event calendar and color code the dates by event type... so you can easily find the exact type of event that you're interested in. We will be able to do newsletters, eCards, and the equivalent of Evites through our main website. I can't wait! They will be rolling the new changes out later this summer... I'll be sure to post when the changes are ready for you to check out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home