Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

7/17/2007

Pics from July Stamp Camp

I often get inspiration from stamping friends online, and preparing for this class was no different. The Three For You Punch box card "Thinking of You" combined two ideas I saw on SCS... 3D punched flowers from Julesstampin and faux polka dot ribbon from douthit5. Thanks to you both! This card uses two of the new In Colors (Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate... yummy!).

The Birthday Birds card was inspired by a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of a CASE supposedly originating from a convention sample several years ago. I just love these little guys! This uses the new Zoofari and Hugs and Wishes stamp sets, and four of the new In Colors.

Another idea from SCS was to use the Pick a Petal set petals to make the wings of a ladybug! I've seen this idea on SCS many times, so I'm not sure who the originator was. This set is so fun to play with and this is a great "out of the box" idea for it. Also showing off a new Fire Circle rhinestone brad. This last picture shows three cards. The far left is one that I received in a swap from my good friend, Laurie Wilson... isn't it fantastic?!? The middle one was posted on the Demonstrator website by Stampin' Up!, and the far right is another card that I used the 3D Punch box flowers on with the new colors. All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home