Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

8/02/2007

Incentive Program - Join my family!

Hi folks, I am really wanting to earn the Incentive trip this year (an all expense paid trip for two to Hawaii!!!!!), so with that in mind, I am launching another Incentive... incentives to join my Stampin' Up! family! Stampin' Up! has all kinds of demonstrators, some who just want a discount on thier own purchases, some who do just classes, some who do home workshops, some who make it a full time business, and everything in between. If you become a demonstrator with me, I'll help you to set goals that fit *your* life and *your* dreams. Whether that is making enough income to cover your minimums to stay a demonstrator, earning enough to pay for an amazing trip to Convention next July, or aiming to join me in Hawaii! Being part of my Stampin' Up! family means having help and support when you need it, fun group meetings, trying new techniques together, occasional swaps, and much more! Incentive Program: When you Join you get:
  • To pick an additional stamp set from my special stash
  • Project instructions and samples using just the starter kit materials so you'll be off and running with ideas
  • A binder of inspration sheets with additional project instructions and samples (these will no longer be offered by Stampin' Up!)
  • A fabulous upline (Me!) who wants to help and share this business with you. I would LOVE to have a stampin' family!
As you promote to new titles by 6/30/07, you will earn the following from me:
  • 1st Promotion: $25 gift certificate
  • 2nd Promotion: $25 gift certificate
  • 3rd Promotion: $50 gift certificate
And if for whatever reason, you need to drop your demonstratorship, you are always welcome to return to being my customer! Come on... you know you wanna! Let's have some fun! Meredith

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home