Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

8/20/2007

Club Challenge - August

The challenge that I am giving to my club members this month is a blind project. I put together a card using the new True Friend stamp set and Boho Friend wheel that are featured in the upcoming Holiday Mini collection. The little goodie bag that you received (or will receive) at your club meeting has all the pieces that I used to make the card. (See below)
Your challenge is to make something using these pieces... but you don't get to see my card first! You are NOT trying to figure out what I did, the fun is going to be in seeing how different all the projects come out when everyone started with the same pieces.
Here are the "rules"
  • You must use at least part of everything in the project bag
  • You may cut the pieces
  • You may use any one other stamp (the same stamp as many times as you want)
  • You may use any one other accessory (ribbon, eyelets, hardware, etc)
  • Don't show your creation to any other club members...

Bring your finished creation with you to the next club meeting and give it to me on the sly. We'll put them all out and have a guessing contest for who created which card. The person with the highest number of correct guesses will win a prize. :)

If you have any other questions, please post with a comment and I'll get answers back out so everyone can see.

(If you would like information about joining one of my stamping clubs, please ask for more info... we would love to have you!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8/20/2007 05:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, good! Thanks for "da rules", Meredith. :)

    I did have one question, after seeing your photo. I got 2 squares of the red paper (same size), but I only see 1 square in your photo. Did I get an extra 1 or are we supposed to have 2?

    Oh, also - you said we may use 1 extra accessory. May we use multiple "units" of the same kind of accessory (i.e., several pieces of ribbon) or just 1?

    -Shirley :)

     
  • At 8/22/2007 09:45:00 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

    I must have added an extra in your baggie... there should have only been one Really Rust square.

    And yes... you may add multiple units of the same accessory (so several pieces of the same color ribbon, or multiple eyelets in the same color)

    Thanks for playing!
    Meredith

     
  • At 11/10/2008 08:54:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home