Stampin' Fun with Meredith

Your guide to fun and creative stamping and Stampin' Up! news

11/15/2007

Fourth Annual Gifts Galore Stamp Camp

Hi folks, Are you eager to create some handmade Holiday gifts this year? This is the perfect chance! I will be holding my 4th annual Gifts Galore Stamp camp on Saturday December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd. The class will be held in Gilroy, so if you are from the South Bay Area (San Jose, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Hollister, San Martin) I'm in your neck of the woods. Of course anyone willing to head my way is welcome to attend. This class is different than most, I prepare samples of a variety of different projects... and since everyone has different gift giving needs, you get to pick which ones you make! Whether you need 20 Coaster calendars, or one of every project on the list, the flexibility of this is class is for you! So... what should you expect out of this class? First, we set the mood... There will be hot spiced cider simmering away for your sipping pleasure (and that great scent that fills the room)... holiday tunes playing in the background, and a fantastic set of people to chat with while you're creating away. I will have as much of the pre-work (cutting papers, organizing supplies, etc) done before you arrive as possible. This is where your project and color pre-selections are important! Once you arrive, you'll get your supplies for a day of fun! Sample projects are out, and I wander around to give instruction on how to put together your projects, offer assistance when needed, and make sure you're having a great time! (Yes, I **KNOW** this requires chocolate!!!) Ok.... so what can you make?

Fantastic stuff! Some items are perfect as stocking stuffers, some are very nice gifts you would be proud to give to your family and friends.

For your conveneince, I have created a handy-dandy little set of worksheets to help you plan your holiday gift giving. The file linked below has an sheet where you can jot down who you need to have gifts for, gives you some suggestions on which class projects are good for the kids, or for the grandparents, for co-workers, etc, and it includes an order sheet you can email back to me and still photos of the projects.

Holiday Gift Guide/Order Sheet

Please register for the class with your item choices no later than November 27th. I have limited quantities of some gift choices, and they will be alloted first come first served basis... so get your choices in quickly! I can accept cash, checks, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal. Contact me by phone or email to register (I'll be out of the area Friday 11/16 though Monday 11/19, but will return your call/email ASAP upon my return).

I hope you'll join us!

Meredith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home